Friday, June 09, 2006

And so here are the second half of the roll



This photo occure towards the end of the night of my first big going away party. This is the one that everyone was invited to, and these (and those show around the same table in other photos) are some of the people I am closest too.



The other side of the table, just so you know that is mara attempting to bait some kind of revulsion from my sister so a photo of it can be taken



This is my mother and grandmother... arn't they sweet (Yes family members and relatives may end up viewing this site - I am under obligations)



This is me, my granddad, my grandma and my hat. They are 94 and 92 respectively.



I think this photo worked better, I look less like a sausage. They are very sweet and have been around me since I have been a baby. I dont have a lot of family in this country so they mean a lot to me.



This is the fam. A remarkably good shot of all of us... except jackie :p Me and Robert (my bro) are now dispersed from the herd


This photo takes place at an informal gathering the night before I left for Brissy

Dougy(aka. Lollipolous) and Freda, I will soon see them again and wish them well on their upcoming overseas trip. Where they will of course act like good little greek boys and girls and not do anything they shouldnt considering they are not currently married or engaged... no pressure :p



My friends inisting I stay and drink with them,
from the left Mike 'chink' Lee, Me, Uri (partly responisble for me being here) and Vas (yes thats really his name)



Wendy and ME and Inga... awww aint they cute




Every the pugulist mike took it one on one with a bottle of plonk, we are still waiting on results of the draw. What you see on my shoulders is Fanny, the devoted hell cat to said pugulist.


Just me, being observed by Inga... piece of trivia, Inga had not ever had tequila shots before that night... which was interesting because we didnt so much as have lemon as lemon juice...


Me and mike... home boy of the crew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home